Leading effective SMSC across your school (face-face training)
Calling all SMSC leads! Want to take your spiritual, moral, social and cultural provision to the next level?
We have created this special in-person training course to help boost the impact of your work. Led by one of our expert SMSC Quality Mark verifiers, the training will explore how to create and implement a whole school strategy for SMSC.
By the end of the 3-hour session, you will:
- Understand your role as an SMSC lead and the rationale for high quality SMSC
- Have a clear understanding of what quality SMSC looks like in school and what staff need to know about it
- Be able to develop SMSC across the curriculum and link to British values, RS(H)E and citizenship
- Be aware of Ofsted/ISI inspection and DfE expectations in this area
- Understand how to evaluate and evidence the impact of SMSC, and how it links to school performance
- Reflect on the positives and successes in your current practice and how to move forward with confidence!
- Schools should host the event and bring together their own delegates (e.g. across a trust or school partnership).
How to book the training
This 3-hour session session costs £375.
NB: As we have a limited number of trainers to cover the whole country, we will need to charge travel costs depending on the location of your school. This will be discussed and agreed when you book your training session.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a training session.
Suggested next steps:
- Looking for different training? Contact us and we may be able to help.
- Sign-up to our termly
- Browse our and .