Do you have a strong administrative background with excellent attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills? Do you share our passion for empowering young people to positively shape society?
If you want a varied and rewarding position and have the opportunity to contribute to wider social impact for a small yet national charity, this could be the right post for you!
Our Administrators are essential members of the team who play a vital role in helping to support a range of programmes, resources and events. You will be the first point of contact for the teachers and volunteers who we work with and supporting our coordinators and managers to work in the most efficient way.
- Provide frontline support by telephone and email;
- ensuring queries are handled efficiently
- Take ownership of general office duties, including meet and greet visitors, keeping the office organised, tidy and accessible
- Collect, organise and feedback relevant surveys and information from customer interactions to improve our work at Young Citizens
- Communicate effectively with schools, volunteers and others by phone, email and in person, offering excellent customer service
- Administer new registrations and renewals ensuring that schools have access to resources, information and support
- Administer and coordinate a range of face-to-face and virtual events, ensuring they are able to run smoothly
- Support with the creation, design and distribution of resources and case studies
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit someone who is keen to get stuck in from the start, can take on new challenges, happy to learn a breath of new skills and is confident in communicating both in person and remotely.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to enjoy logistics, be highly organised, able to communicate effectively internally, have strong attention to detail and be keen to make a difference to young people through your work.