Do you have business development, campaigns or network growth experience, and are you looking for a new remote opportunity based in Central London? Apply to join our senior leadership team!
As a Director of Partnerships and Engagement, you will develop corporate and organisational partnership opportunities to meet income targets and expand Young Citizens’ network of high-profile partnerships.
With your partnerships team, you will also grow ways in which businesses can support citizenship in schools and increase our impact footprint.
In your first few weeks in this Director of Partnerships and Engagement role, you can expect to:
- Develop corporate and organisational business model and partnership opportunities to drive income and growth
- Work with the CEO to develop the strategic roadmap for partnerships
- Support the partnerships team deliver successful existing, trusted programmes with our network of leading companies and firms
- Develop the outreach and engagement tactics for key audiences
- Develop funding proposals, as appropriate and in partnership with other teams, to help deliver mission-related projects and products.
To find out more and apply for this role, visit Guardian Jobs.