We are excited to launch a new role within our charity: Youth Consultation Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing youth voice from across the UK. We estimate that our programmes and resources reach over 500,000 children and young people a year, but we want to know more about their views. You will help us to develop a youth voice strategy that ensures we are delivering engaging citizenship learning for a diverse range of students.
The role is made possible by The Rank Foundation’s Time to Shine leadership programme: an exciting mentoring and personal development opportunity that aims to boost your skills and employment prospects whilst bringing about sustainable improvements to our charity’s performance.
Useful information about this post;
- First interview date with Young Citizens: Thursday 10th November 2022
- Second interview date with The Rank Foundation: Wednesday 16th November 2022
- This is a minimum 1 year fixed term contract with development support from the Rank Foundation
- Only full applications that include a personal statement bespoke to this role can be considered
- Candidates must be available from 1st January although those available sooner will be considered. Please indicate any notice periods in your personal statement if applicable.