Small people making a big difference
Young Citizens are now able to make our popular Make a Difference Challenge programme available to all teachers that want to empower their pupils to make a difference to their local, national or global community!
For only £85 for the whole year, your annual licence enables you to plan and deliver quality social action projects throughout your primary school through our new digital package. The Make a Difference annual licence includes the following elements:
- CPD certificated Make a Difference Challenge online teacher training for the account holder and two additional teachers (normally priced at £50 per person);
- Access for up to three teachers to detailed lesson plans and PowerPoint presentations to help guide your social action;
- Indispensable resources to inspire and guide you and your pupils;
- An annual licence certificate for your school to proudly display;
- Certificates to recognise your pupils’ achievements;
- A digital scrapbook to enable you to record and share the work of your pupils;
- Membership to the Make a Difference Challenge Facebook group where you can share ideas with like-minded teachers.
We will be developing additional resources and sharing ideas on our forums throughout the year. Browse what’s currently included in the Make a Difference Challenge annual licence package.
Make a Difference Challenge – Premium Package
FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING AND SUPPORT: Our Make a Difference Challenge (premium package) includes a whole-day training session, an annual licence to run the programme in your school and access to our…
Make a Difference Challenge Case Studies
Inspiring case studies from primary school children across the country, doing amazing things to make a positive difference to a wide range of social and environmental problems.