Our trainers are experts in developing social action projects in primary schools and can deliver this session to your staff on site.
This CPD certified session will enable delegates to:
- Understand the six key principles of high-quality youth social action – focusing particularly on how to ensure it’s sufficiently challenging;
- Explore the concept of child-led learning, the benefits and challenges, how and why it’s used in developing your social action project;
- Consider some tools and techniques for scaffolding child-led social action e.g. the Belle Wallace TASC Wheel or other plan-do-review models;
- Develop facilitation and questioning techniques to help children make their own decisions about the direction of their projects.
- Twilight (90 minutes) £220.00
- Half-day Development Session (3 hours) £375.00
NB: As we have a limited number of trainers to cover the whole country, we many need to charge travel costs depending on the location of your school. This will be discussed and agreed when you book your training session.
Contact email@example.com to arrange a training session.