Making Sense of SMSC (online)
Suitable for educators across the age ranges, this short course provides you with an overview of SMSC and the importance of Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural education in our schools. It is certified as three hours of CPD.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Explored what SMSC is and why it’s important;
- Considered how SMSC can be embedded throughout your school;
- Look at how SMSC can support fundamental British values, character education and help to build cultural capital;
- Gained an understanding what Ofsted says about SMSC and the value the new framework places on this;
- Looked at practical ways you can support your school to develop and maintain outstanding SMSC provision.
Only £19 per delegate. Contact us to find out about whole-school access available at a discounted rate.
Already signed up? Click here to access your course
Problems logging in? Read our guide to accessing your course.
Suggested next steps:
- Read our blog on the importance of SMSC learning during COVID-19
- Prefer face-to-face (or Zoom) training on SMSC for your staff team? Contact us to arrange an in-school training session
- Browse our programmes and teaching resources.
Making Sense of SMSC (in-school training)
IN-SCHOOL TRAINING: This CPD certificated face-to-face training will support your staff team to understand what SMSC is and how it can be embedded throughout your school.