Aimed at teaching and support staff throughout the primary and secondary age ranges, this session will enable delegates to:
- Explore what SMSC is and why it’s important;
- Understand what Ofsted says about SMSC and the value the new framework places on this;
- Consider how SMSC connects with the rest of the curriculum and how it adds value to it.
Delegates attending the twilight or half-day session will receive CPD certification on successful completion of the course.
- Twilight (90 minutes) £220.00
- Half-day Development Session (3 hours) £375.00
NB: As we have a limited number of trainers to cover the whole country, we many need to charge travel costs depending on the location of your school. This will be discussed and agreed when you book your training session.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a training session.
Suggested next steps:
- Looking for different training? Contact us and we may be able to help.
- Sign-up to our termly
- Browse our and .